Today in science we learned that you can never gain cold, you can only have an absence of heat; and it made me think that maybe hatred doesn’t exist, and there’s only an absence of love.
this is the realist shit I’ve ever read
- On the internet: Ugh I hate people so much
- Applying for a job: I love working with people and I'm very sociable
- the 5 stages of tumblr
- stage 1: you will understand nothing, "wtf is this" will be a reoccurring thought
- stage 2: once you kind of get the hang of it, you will be on constantly and obsess over followers, even though your blog is probably still shit
- stage three: probably the shortest of all the stages, you will get bored of tumblr for a while and go out in the "real world".
- stage four: you realize how addicting tumblr really is and how foolish you were to believe you could just leave
- stage five: tumblr becomes your life support. this stage never ends.
do you ever talk to someone and literally everything they say is so fucking adorable and you just wanna talk to them for hours about nothing in particular because talking to them is the best part of your day
I wish there were necklaces given to us at birth that were half of a unique shape and your soulmate wore the other half and they got warmer the closer together you were and colder the further away you were so you could go on this journey when you’re ready to find your other half so that you could be spared all the pain and heartbreak of being played with by those who don’t take dating as seriously as you do